| A Member's Inspirational Bulletin
Board. Most items posted here originated as email. As a Member you
are free to submit items to post here.
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents
involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals. Above all
else, avoid hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship
services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical
disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any
given point in time is at church!
Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE - Attend church and read your Bible ... IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!
THINK ON THESE THINGS
One day a very well-known writer
suffered a nervous breakdown and was confined to a hospital room. There he
stayed for a period of time with no apparent relief from his deep